Teamwork does, apparently, make the dream work.

 Greetings! 

It's done! Our Project Proposal has been completed, and we only await the video. I cannot say that it has been an easy journey, but it definitely has been a smooth sailing one. My groupmates have been very responsive and efficient, and we all worked together really well to finish on time with a high quality of work.

I have to admit, I was quite worried at the beginning of the semester about my groupmates and our chemistry, as we've never met each other in real life and cant see each other to work on our assignments, too. The video, in particular, would prove to be difficult. However, they were very supportive and functional, which I was pleasantly surprised about! Everyone played their parts beautifully, and communication was sufficiently done. That resulted in us getting some quite good marks, in my opinion. I'm very glad I was lucky enough to have Brother Muji and Sister Izzaty as my groupmates, and I really do hope to meet them for real someday. 

Another aspect we were concerned about was the fact that we were all in different locations at the time of the video planning. The proposal writing was acceptable, as we could just collaborate on a Google Doc together, and any form of discussion can be through WhatsApp. The problem is that how should we decide where to center our project? That was easily remedied though, as in the end we just went ahead with three different places, and centered our project around all of our residential areas. 

Another issue was with the budget planning. Since we're in the midst of a lockdown thanks to the pandemic, it would be difficult to get the estimation of some prices since shops are closed. Quite a bit of research had to be done, but we eventually managed to calculate on how much every aspect would cost us. Although some aspects are slightly inaccurate, I think we did a pretty good job on the budget.  

Overall, the proposal writing was not as much of a headache as I initially thought it would be thanks to my groupmates. Clear communication was important, for us, I think, and that was what made it efficient. Now, our focus shifts on the final aspect, which is the Project Video. Hopefully we can make one on par with our proposal in terms of quality. However it turns out, I pray that we do our best.

See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts