Video brain dump

Hello! 

Back again to update on the progress of our video. To be quite honest, it's been a little difficult, since we're all in different locations. In fact, since Muji is in Afghanistan, this project is now going international. That's one unique aspect of our video. 

So far, I think we all have different styles of editing, so our parts would be unique from each other. However, we did decide that we were going for a common theme, so everything looks more put together. Hopefully the end result would be aesthetically pleasing and filled with information. I think that is what should be placed in importance. The conveyance of content and how the video looks. If a video is very informative but uninteresting, it would be hard to watch. If a video is pretty but basically is filled with irrelevant parts, it would be shallow. The key is to find the right balance in between. That is proving to be a little challenging, though.

I do worry about whether we will meet the grading requirements or not. Although we might think we have our assignments in the bag, there could be some major errors we overlooked. If there's one thing I learned from this semester, it's that. 

Also, the knowledge that comes as a result of this project would come in useful. I have never tried to edit a video to this extent before, so it is definitely a welcome new skill. While the edits I make are mostly simple and short, I hope it will contribute to the video as much as my groupmates. 

I think that's all for this post. As a passing note, here is a video I found very helpful in doing this project. Hopefully it can benefit you too! 


Stay tuned for our video!!

Comments

Popular Posts